Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Tournaments (@ Wicked)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Have Campaign started running their tournament series yet as was advertised in PGi a few months ago?

I heard that the foot and mouth had meant they couldn't use the old Wicked site as there was a bridleway through it plus it was flooded but surely that must be sorted by now?!

If anyone knows post back if you have any details...

Also, how come there's bugger all info on the P8ntballer calendar?

Stan :D :) :( :eek: :p :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused:

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Sorry Stan,

Still on hold at the moment. We've got a little event at the end of August to get out the way first.

Niall;)

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Niall

I take it your going to be up and running for the Wurzel Bash??

Much as I loathe being wet (oh so wet!), muddy (more mud than you can shake a stick at!) and crapped on by better teams (so whats new there then!), playing the Bash has become a bit of a tradition (blame Dan).

Sooooo loooking forward to A Few Good Men's first foray into the Millenium Series at the Campaign Cup. Stand by for laughter.

Coran - A Few Good Men (Spot me by the words "Buttplug" on the back of my team top. Not MY choice. Damn these dead names. Anyway it's a height reference.)

Dan Chase

Jul 18, 2001
Surrey
www.bullswood.com
Wicked Tournies

Come on Niall, give us some more tournaments to play.

Coran: reference to your height? I thought Buttplug was more to do with sexuality.

Just a thought, Dan

PS: I loved the old bulletin board, this new one is cack.

SHERIFF SKULLS

MMMMmmmmmmm new MATRIX
Jul 9, 2001
essex
Visit site
Post counts mean sh*t when you can change your status anyway..i have sent you the way to do it by e-mail mate .
Do us a faver and give james some training as he has just joint us but at the mo can not get down to us for training befor campaign, hes a good little player and will do well for us see you soon sheriff team skulls...:cool:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
FAO Niall

Fair dos about the little event at the end of August but it would be good to get some tournaments back in this neck of the 'woods' (ha, ha, ha...?)

Hope the Cup goes well and thanks for your reply,

Stan
:) :( :eek: :p ;) :rolleyes

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Coran

Best of luck at Campaign buddy

When's team selection - by the numbers at training I would guess really soon????

Keep up the hard work - it will stand you in good stead come the moment of reckoning (game 1 v Avalanche or GZ!!:) )

See ya

Mark

ps Dan - next Tuesday for the second installment of p'ball video and chinese food sess' (L.A Open & Portugal 2001)?? And I did order chow mein - the dozy bloke got it wrong!!!!

Dan Chase

Jul 18, 2001
Surrey
www.bullswood.com
Jamie Boy

Sherrif,
No problem to train young James, though we seem to play more Perfect Dark than paintball and Jamies already pretty good at that.

Mark,
Cool for next Tuesday, bit of ball followed by paintball vid and chinese sounds good to me.

Dan :D

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Marky Mark...

Team selection is tonite!! Scary-darey.

Personally I'd prefer Rushers for our first game so you can experience the results of the training first hand. Hehe!

I'm fairly certain that " p'ball video and chinese food sess " is code for something.....