Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign walkon 8th march

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
I can sort you out with a fill. The chav kiddies that show up don't get fills as god knows who or what they are going to shoot. Just remind me that you want it to test your marker for the walkon.

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
evoG9, Plenty of people come down on their own so don't worry about it. There is an eleven year old kid called Jack who has been down on his own a couple of times. Daniel Beddingfields dad sometimes shows up as well on his own. Theres a pretty good atmosphere and everyone chats to everyone else so just join in.

Marker leaks are normally O rings, its only fill nipples that get the sealant treatment. Just in case anyone thinks I'm going to threadlock your marker to death.

I will try and have a game or two with the Sterling, I have a barrel and hopper on the way. I suspect its going to be a little tricky playing against electros though. :D

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
I hope some of the old faces are back for this one as i for one have missed Del and crew its been more than 6 months since they were all there.
Why games have been too easy lol i miss Del behind the same tree each month shooting me out lol
see you all there.

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
i will be there, not played in a few weeks so should be a good fun day , fingers crossed a bit of supair as well

Pegasus

[GBH Exile] Captain #35
Dec 23, 2008
Surrey
Yup will be there like usual with a Cannon Fodder.... i mean friend..

Cya all there :)