Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign was great but....

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Ok no worries, next bar I'll be in following a paintball tourny will be in Florida, so if your on leave...

Oh Buddha you have wrecked your chances of cookies unless some serious crawling happens...(Quote..Sparklie)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
If I wasn't so anti-social anyway I'd be upset at how few people came to see me. It's not like I was hard to find, I was sitting at the UKPSF desk for about 8 hours a day :(

Okay I'll admit that my mood was pretty foul because I wasn't playing but I wouldn't have maimed every visitor... probably only one in five :p

Oh yes I must thank Guppy for covering the desk for a couple of hours so I could watch a few games and take photo's. Cheers Guppy :D

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Hotpoint, did the pic of the crowded back bunker come out ok, cos it needs to get posted up here !! (well actually not in Techroom, come to think of it why is this post still here anyhow and not in SYB's)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by Mark
Hotpoint, did the pic of the crowded back bunker come out ok, cos it needs to get posted up here !! (well actually not in Techroom, come to think of it why is this post still here anyhow and not in SYB's)
Waiting for pics to be developed. If they're okay I'll scan 'em and post 'em.

Post still here not SYB because the mods aren't on the ball :D

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
Because it was a Tech thing about the Bottles remember?
Well I read the first post as a rant not a tech question ;) anyhow we have a whole page of thread hijack now :D
Plus Hotpoint with a rapidly expanding waistline due to extra cookie consumption :cool: