Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campain- Whos going?

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
As always the Procaps Team will be there. We also have some special signing sessions going on with...

FL-Charms
XSV (with Rich Telford in tow)
Joy Division
Ton Ton
Menace

This is also Jonny's last event before he emigrates to Austrailia (lucky bugger) - so make sure you come up and say tara to him.

Anyone trying to book rooms - the Jury's Inn still has doubles left. I booked another three today. W/end rate is £69 per room per night though room only.

See you in the DraXxus & VForce stand.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
out of interest is that the Jury's Inn Croydon cos I spoke to them earlier this week and they told me no more room at the Inn.....gits!!!!!!!!!

Sid
Sure was Jury's inn Croydon. I might not need all of he rooms we have booked. There's been a screw up at the Queens and they seem to have lost a number of our rooms. If you are stuck give me a holler - I have them booked from Thursday thru Sunday but will not know until thurs if we will need them.

I will be there on sunday to buy Ste (titoburito), Oppy and Dusty a coffee, Deliver Tom (planet) and Jack woods cider, Have a beer with Nicky T and the rest of the planet lads and anyone else who wants one.
Oh and not forgetting to cheer on Operation Sandbag!!!:cool:
Oh and to see if Niall Squires has morphed into Lord Bath
Nige