Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

can i wear this in a tourny

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
The rules are all different regarding layers.

In the Masters, u will usually be allowed 2 layers, in warm weather. IE, your proto vest and playing top.
If its cold, then, you will be allowed 3 layers, so yer proto, a T shirt and your playing top.

The Millennium ruling has changed this year !! You can wear as MANY layers as you like - honest. Wehad players in Malaga, with HOODIES on ! :eek:
You are joking :eek:

Skeet

Platinum Member
ionly people ive known to wear a cricket box are site customers where i work and even then they take it out half way through the day. as long as you shoot them before they shoot you then theres no need for a box :D

-Dave
Well. I know and many people on here will remember, about a guy who got shot in the nuts. His sack was the size of a grapefruit AFTER, the surgeon had removed a litre of blood. He also lost the use of one of his nuts.

I wear a martial arts box, which is like a cricket box, but thinner and much less restrictive. I don't notice it when I play.

You should have some sort of protection for that area. Because, losing your nuts aside, being shot, especially ramped at close range, straight in the balls, is not going to be like getting kicked in the nuts and fade away after a few minutes. It's going to be you being stretchered off the field puking.

The energy produced, is 6 times the amount needed to kill a Rabbit, does that not tell you something? Blunt trauma, is very dangerous and devastates internal tissue.

Also, the younger players out there are taking an enormous risk on their development and despite the fact that they won't be thinking about having children, if that option is taken away from them, they will regret it.