Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can not decide!

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
Well i just had my very first walk on at BPF, which was cool! however, i have been bitten by the bug and looking for a new marker to play with.

When i was at BPF, i had a Bt Delta Elite it was hard work, but i loved it, i wasnt a big fan of the Angel markers, but in close up action it but a smile to my face.

So he it is my question to you guys, Should i get a Angel 1 or the BT TM7, big fans of both, big price difference. Bear in mind i have only played one game at BPF. and will be going again in NOV.

I love the look of mil sims, but dont like the look of these speedball markers, but i love the performace, i mean 20BPS from the TM7 and 27bps in the angel compare to my delta elite 13bps.

But i just dont know what to get.!

Any advice would be helpfull.

A big hello to all the ppl i had meet at BPF walk on, dated the 19/10/2008

A Dinnie Ken

it is what it is - GioGoi
Aug 24, 2008
Inverness, Scotland.
I would say angel but thats what i would pick at the end of the day its up to yourself pal, And BPS is restricted to 15 i think it is for Xball? dont hold me to it though.

But just depends what kind of paintball your wanting to do really, and what feels good with you.

Lee

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
my 2 cents

Firstly i'd just like to point out although you state you dont like the look of speedball markers ?? well sadly, angels are widely used in speedball and supair.

Before you make up your mind on your first marker deside how often you plan to play , then i would actually try out various markers before writing off all other markers.

Pop along to a local paintball shop in your area and ask to try some gats out .

If your future plan is scenario then bt's or tipmans maybe the choice you are after.

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
Angel 1 is starting to look very sexy thou LOL so not sure what to do! At BPF is not restricted on the rate of fire the only thing is 3000psi, that is it.

Coming from the UK, hows does these electro markers with stand the great uk weather esp rain! how do you guys cope with this when it rains?