Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can Someone elxplain Paintball to me?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
can everyone plz note slingers sig, i think that says it all :D i've also done it with less than that seph....

go play some, then you'll find out :D

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
hey dont blame seph, you will understand oneday that paintball is no longer a hobbie its more liek an addiction.

As far as costs go if you were to start by going to your local site i would expect bout £35-50 a day. unless they allow you to bring along your own paint (which is very unlikely). This is the best way to start, either this or start marshalling at a local site in which case will cost oyu nothing :).

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by F3Z
hey dont blame seph, you will understand oneday that paintball is no longer a hobbie its more liek an addiction.

As far as costs go if you were to start by going to your local site i would expect bout £35-50 a day. unless they allow you to bring along your own paint (which is very unlikely). This is the best way to start, either this or start marshalling at a local site in which case will cost oyu nothing :).
i think its wrong! how much noobs have to pay for paint!
when they go to their local.. they get put off by the cost!
its like 100 quid a box of 2000 paintballs!

when us torni players get a box of 2000 paintballs for more like 20-40 pounds!

(not sayin our price tho;) :p )

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Yo little man

Click ur crazy fingers on here and download a good few vids this should give u a pretty good idea of wot its all about. I learned to play ball by watching the 'pro s' play paintball by downloadin loads of vids so the more the merrier.

http://www.tontons-flingueurs.com/html/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

As for how much its gonna cost etc to get started, get Septh to sit down and make him tell u everything ;)

Mak D
:cool:

ChiZZerS

yo mak :D little man...its wee man! get it right :rolleyes:

yer i have a spare gun and mask ect.. for her to use
ever scince i got my bling bling pe shocker ( know its a brick!)

so buying equipment wont be a problem just yet
(untill she gets hooked and wants a new angel 4 for xmas :D)

so who thinks abby slinger (scabby minger:D) will be hooked after her first go at sup'air!

Originally posted by Mario
can everyone plz note slingers sig, i think that says it all :D i've also done it with less than that seph....

go play some, then you'll find out :D
i think sephiroth is very good looking!

he is by far the best looking bloke in the school...
as a matter of fact.... ime gonna ask him out now!:D

sephiroth..will you go out with me....