Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can Someone elxplain Paintball to me?

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
No doubt just playing with a marker will get her hooked, and if she shoots anyone out she'll be talking about it for ever just like we all did when we got hooked.

So what the deal then shes trying paintball cos you talk about it all the time. What does she talk about all the time that you have to try seph, make up ?? Horses?? . o 0 (not that im saying all girls liek make up and horses its just a possibility)

ChiZZerS

Originally posted by F3Z
No doubt just playing with a marker will get her hooked, and if she shoots anyone out she'll be talking about it for ever just like we all did when we got hooked.

So what the deal then shes trying paintball cos you talk about it all the time. What does she talk about all the time that you have to try seph, make up ?? Horses?? . o 0 (not that im saying all girls liek make up and horses its just a possibility)
i dont think abby is a make up, horse girl... she is into DBZ
and parachuting!

thats one thing i have to try!:cool:

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by xXxAbby SlingerxXx
i think sephiroth is very good looking!

he is by far the best looking bloke in the school...
as a matter of fact.... ime gonna ask him out now!:D

sephiroth..will you go out with me....
Ok ........................ now starting to think that Abby could be Septh on a diff name now :D

Mak D
:cool:

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Ok ........................ now starting to think that Abby could be Septh on a diff name now :D

Mak D
:cool:
Dude i was just thinking that exact same thing as i was reading...thenb i read your post......great minds:)

Seph, fess up dude, Seph=Abby

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
If its how much ppl say it is then there is no way i can start it
Do what i did when i started... save up for a month (or however long it takes to get the cash) then go play, it even more fun coz you've spent all that time savin for it !

Less paintball is better than no paintball!