Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

can somone please answer harneses

Micah

Originally posted by Philip
Who's got a fancy accent? Me? I dont think so...

If anyone it would be you, im the one that is actually speaking true English.

Jees dude, lighten up.
Oh c'mon, you know no one in England really speaks english. Your people spawned the language ... then you had to change it when you realized that we're using it too. You know it's all a plot formed by the Parliment to try and make Americans visiting England feel stupid. You know that's what it is. They dUn Taght us dat in skool um k? :D ;) :D

You have to remember, not only is JoeBod a youngen, he lives, "somwhere in the boonies of Virginia" You Brits really need to go easy on or southerners, they're a bit like your northerners, If you know what I mean :D :D :D

In the words of ... uh ... some bloke ... "Can't we all just get along?" :D :D :D

-Micah (I had fun with this post, in case you couldn't tell)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
You have to remember, not only is JoeBod a youngen, he lives, "somwhere in the boonies of Virginia" You Brits really need to go easy on or southerners, they're a bit like your northerners, If you know what I mean
Me and Cube are our northeners :D :D

Micah

Originally posted by Philip
A technologically advanced tool ;)
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean look at Phillip, english and a complete tool.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A technologically advanced tool
quote:
Jeez, did you come here to find a fight and not getting one in your post you hijack another one and make a mountain out of a molehill.
And lose...
You're just sore about the Revolutionary War ... and the War of 1812 ... Aren't you :D :D :D

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by joe bob
well I have the most stars exept for billy and a few others :D
160 posts and 150 of them damnfool questions

You don't deserve your stars

:D ;) :p :D

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by joe bob
Im not just a tool (whatever that is) im also trigger happy:cool:
You are Phillip and I claim my 5 pounds

Tool: Useless person, idiot. Sometimes used on polite company as a term for the penis.

eg, you're a complete tool , read you're a complete dick.

ah, two peoples seperated by a common language.