Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can't post in wanted or for sale!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hi,
so even if you are interested in buying and paying online, which eliminates the risk for the seller, there is no way to actually communicate with any of the guys offering their stuff? I am asking as I am in the UK for just a few more days since I had an Assessment centre and I really needed to buy a luxe as soon as possible, which I guess is not happening now.
you can pay for platinum membership which will grant you immediate access.

You will be able to conduct a deal from your home country though, most people are happy to ship internationally.

Rudeboy

Old Bulgarians team
Mar 5, 2015
Sofia, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
you can pay for platinum membership which will grant you immediate access.

You will be able to conduct a deal from your home country though, most people are happy to ship internationally.
Oh, so the platinum membership provides access 'to the for sale' section as well ? I thought it gives you a signature and enables you to post in the 'for sale' section of non paintball goods only.

As for shipping internationally, I can imagine it not being a problem for most sellers in the UK, however, I had my first high end gun shipped to me and it was not a pleasant experience. The package got seriously delayed and went missing for a while as it was 50/50 chance to get a decent courier in Bulgaria back in 2009...God forbid using the post, the complete opposite of Royal mail :D
Haven't received any international shipments since then though so if Im out of options might give it a go.

Reactions: Dusty

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Hi,
so even if you are interested in buying and paying online, which eliminates the risk for the seller, there is no way to actually communicate with any of the guys offering their stuff? I am asking as I am in the UK for just a few more days since I had an Assessment centre and I really needed to buy a luxe as soon as possible, which I guess is not happening now.
You can buy plat membership which allows instant access to the classified section.

Reactions: Rudeboy

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Oh, so the platinum membership provides access 'to the for sale' section as well ? I thought it gives you a signature and enables you to post in the 'for sale' section of non paintball goods only.

As for shipping internationally, I can imagine it not being a problem for most sellers in the UK, however, I had my first high end gun shipped to me and it was not a pleasant experience. The package got seriously delayed and went missing for a while as it was 50/50 chance to get a decent courier in Bulgaria back in 2009...God forbid using the post, the complete opposite of Royal mail :D
Haven't received any international shipments since then though so if Im out of options might give it a go.

Yes platinum membership automatically decrees that you are an upstanding, outstanding member of the paintballing community. It also grants you access immediately to the classifieds sections!

Reactions: Rudeboy

DeceptiveToe

AMPED
Feb 22, 2015
Plymouth
but it also makes it safe for the sellers im in the same boat trying to build up to 20 but i can completely understand why they do it (Hello dusty you wont remember me but you played on the same team as me once)

louisxg

Apr 30, 2015
Essex
I've been on forums which require 100+ posts before being able to sell/buy. Glad I came across this thread ☺