Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

carbon fiber boomstick

The best doesnt come cheap lump, you of all should know that dude ;)

The CF back piece is a technical work of art; contains Stainless Steel honed as smooth as you can get, is incredibly hard wearing so will stay honed and un-scratched for years and is lighter than a UL barrel back.

Keep an eye out or speak with your favored DYE dealer, they will have word, prices and stocks as they come into Europe.

All the best,

Tommy

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
So if ive got this right, its a carbon fibre back, and an UL front?

so it kinda works out at arround £100 ish for a carbon fibre back...how much better can it realy be compared to the UL back Dye already make?

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I would bet it performs the same but would be slightly lighter. I actually tells you the weight of it on the new 2010 dye pdf catalogue.

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
hmm, im kinda thinking...this is no way worth it

it would make more sense to stick with an UL barrel than to go out and buy one of these that weighs probably just a few grams less than the UL

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
i know lump, id be more impressed if the tip was also CF, but with it being a standard UL tip (as far as i can tell) it seems to have lost its charm

well its still only an ali barrel with a CF surround,
It isnt an Aluminium wrapped back Lump, it is Stanless Steel like the original Boomstick.

You guys are missing the point of the barrel IMO...

It isnt all about the weight, even though it is our lightest barrel to date. It is the fact that you can hone Stainless Steel finer than Alu (so is smoother), and it is much harder wearing than Alu (so will stay in perfect shooting condition for years).

That coupled with the lightweight CF is an industry first. The processes, time to manufacture and materials involved are why it is more expensive than a UL barrel.

Hope that helps explain it further,

Tommy