Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cardon Fiber E-vents

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
Right,

Basically i want to know what makes these any different from the Normal E-vents?
I know they are made from carbon fibre but what makes it worth while or improved on the basic events?

Cheers guys:)

Sean

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Right,

Basically i want to know what makes these any different from the Normal E-vents?
I know they are made from carbon fibre but what makes it worth while or improved on the basic events?

Cheers guys:)

Sean
i'm almost sure they aren't made of carbon fibre, but look like carbon fibre.

otherwise they are just normal events. just a bit more bling.

-james

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
Ahh.. ok:eek:

Never mind then.. i thought'd there be an actual improvement to them based on the price, but if its just for bling i'll be going for the standard ones.

Cheers james

Sean

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Nah no CF is actually used :p its just a thin film (which some people have had troubles with it peeling) this is the same with the Camo e-vents also :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
They are nice!

"Some people" probably equals one person trying to mod it, and it going wrong, and making a thread. One person does not make a product a failure. They are fine, and KEE (or rather a KEE dealer) will replace any faulty products. Same as any company.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
They are quite blinging and I have ordered some.

I love my white E-vents as they feel so light, and when they were new they looked the danglies, but after 9 months of use they dont look as 'bling' as they did to begin with. This is even with me cleaning them during each days play and when I finish an event.

Still the new colour schemes look blinging and cant wait for my carbon ones to turn up.

:D:D

Vegard

Dec 5, 2002
Norway
Visit site
Nah no CF is actually used :p its just a thin film (which some people have had troubles with it peeling) this is the same with the Camo e-vents also :)
Correct, it's a thin film. The only mask I know of to date to have been made out of CF is the Diablo\Gameface Skul, but they were made in a very limited run so you're more likely to run into a regular rubber\plastic version.