Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CareBearCustoms

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
I have an electro trilly that needs some love after I broke the timing after fittinga planet ram with qevs because the stock ram was stiff (relatively).

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I have an electro trilly that needs some love after I broke the timing after fittinga planet ram with qevs because the stock ram was stiff (relatively).
Shouldn't be too much of an issue mate. What grip frame is it running? E1, E2, Race or SF?

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
neither

Trilogy autococker
After its acquisition by K2 in 2004, WGP decided to produce Autocockers that could compete with entry-level markers like Kingman's Spyder and Smart Parts' Ion. However, the popular perception of Autocockers as "complex" and "difficult to maintain" was a serious hurdle to WGP's ability to market it to beginner players. The decision was made to "simplify" the functions of the Autococker, and the result was the Trilogy line.

On Trilogy Autocockers, the front block is removed, and the pneumatics are attached directly on to the body. The 4-way valve is also integrated into the body and cannot be replaced with third-party upgrades. This lack of the front block allows them to be produced at lower cost while decreasing complexity. However, upgrades to the marker can be a bit more difficult because of this. For example, an adapter is needed to allow the use of standard LPR's, and specialized pump kits are required to make a Trilogy a pump gun.

Within the Trilogy Autococker line, there are three models, the Pro, Competition, and Sport. Variations such as the Trilogy Tactical have the same basic mechanical components; changes are mostly cosmetic. The Trilogy Pro and Tactical models are available with an electronic frame called Trilogy Select Fire. This is different from the separately available WorrFrame Select Fire, such as can be found on the 2005 Black Magic model. The Trilogy Select Fire, uses the 4-way valve integrated into the body of the gun rather than an electronic solenoid like other electronic frames.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
neither

Trilogy autococker
After its acquisition by K2 in 2004, WGP decided to produce Autocockers that could compete with entry-level markers like Kingman's Spyder and Smart Parts' Ion. However, the popular perception of Autocockers as "complex" and "difficult to maintain" was a serious hurdle to WGP's ability to market it to beginner players. The decision was made to "simplify" the functions of the Autococker, and the result was the Trilogy line.

On Trilogy Autocockers, the front block is removed, and the pneumatics are attached directly on to the body. The 4-way valve is also integrated into the body and cannot be replaced with third-party upgrades. This lack of the front block allows them to be produced at lower cost while decreasing complexity. However, upgrades to the marker can be a bit more difficult because of this. For example, an adapter is needed to allow the use of standard LPR's, and specialized pump kits are required to make a Trilogy a pump gun.

Within the Trilogy Autococker line, there are three models, the Pro, Competition, and Sport. Variations such as the Trilogy Tactical have the same basic mechanical components; changes are mostly cosmetic. The Trilogy Pro and Tactical models are available with an electronic frame called Trilogy Select Fire. This is different from the separately available WorrFrame Select Fire, such as can be found on the 2005 Black Magic model. The Trilogy Select Fire, uses the 4-way valve integrated into the body of the gun rather than an electronic solenoid like other electronic frames.
Can you get me a photo of it please? If it's an electro trilly I'm assuming it has an SF frame though some trilly were convered to the eblade system.

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Hey dude, I've got a Resurrection that needs looking at, whats the process?

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hey dude, I've got a Resurrection that needs looking at, whats the process?
What's up with it dude? If I can trouble shoot from here then it saves you a few quid on postage but otherwise you can post it over and I'll take a look buddy.

Reactions: Care_Bears