Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Carmatech SAR12- now looking at milsig's

bluejudo

Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow
Has anyone tried the Carmatech series?

What would you suggest as an alternative.

Really looking for the magfed scenario

Cheers

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Has anyone tried the Carmatech series?

What would you suggest as an alternative.

Really looking for the magfed scenario

Cheers
Depends what your looking for..
If you want the ultimate sniper built for long range and accuracy then the sar12 is definitly for you.. Although if you want something that can be used for cqb or firing quickly you do not..

As a sniper rifle you can't beat it.. Although for this kind of money other things like the milsig para pro and even a dye dam are in the question..

A dam would be suitable for you if you want the opportunity to go hopper fed aswell as magfed..

The milsig would suit you if you want a long range gun that isn't built as a sniper..

All 3 can use first strikes and 121 rounds although it depends what you wanna use it for

bluejudo

Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow
I don't want to be sniper only so probably not the sar12.

I thought that the Dam suffered from shot drop on the first few or has this been sorted with the V2 bolt?

I keep looking at the milsig's. I like the look of the pro but haven't seen any in the flesh.

I would like medium accuracy, long range would be great but I am not a sniper. But I like the idea of knowing that what I shoot at will be hit

bluejudo

Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow
could you start with a milsig K series and add on the front hand guard to make it look like the pro?
I can't see a structural difference. It says that the Pro is a 1 piece, where as if I added the front onto the K series it would be a 2 piece

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
could you start with a milsig K series and add on the front hand guard to make it look like the pro?
I can't see a structural difference. It says that the Pro is a 1 piece, where as if I added the front onto the K series it would be a 2 piece
image.jpg
Thats what i did to my k-series.. Long shroud and suppressor..
Personally i prefer milsigs because they are bombproof..

The v

Reactions: bluejudo

bluejudo

Nov 17, 2009
Glasgow
I was looking at the K series that is up for sale, but it doesn't come with an air tank. Are you using guerrilla air or a tank that came with the package?