Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Carmatech SAR12?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Don't think much is known about it over here, its the bolt action one right? saw it for pre-order on magfedpb a while ago

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Demon paintball were originaly going to be importing the carmatechs, but stopped due to issues. I either recall that it was due to customs issues getting reassurance on the vcra / or that's what my thoughts were.
Magfedpbuk do list the carmatech

The issue with the vcra for an importer/seller is that they could lose their money if it's confiscated at customs, but also could get a major fine and imprisonment.
The onus is on the seller to establish the buyers legitimacy.
There are paintball guns being sold in the uk that could be construed to be RIFs, perhaps the increase in magfed/milsim legitimises their use. We'll only know if someone goes to court

I've no experience of the carmatech, so can't comment on specifics. But it's pretty niche and you can't crank up the velocity for more 'sniper range'

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
They are coming in through Magfedpbuk without issue, he has 4 more coming in soon. They are an epic piece of kit, very focussed on a singular role though. Had hands on with one on sunday and they are impressive! well built, well balanced and the capability to put FS round on top of FS round :)