Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cars

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
That mini is a beaut! we used to have one like that, but larger white stripes, different alloy and it was green, loveley little motor

Reactions: TRA Headshot

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I now have a 1965 singer chamois with an 875cc engine, been bored out to 998cc with high lift cam and running twin 35mm solex side draught carbs, sounds and goes brilliantly?, up to 50mph I has the edge on my fiesta zs by half a car length!

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
The SINGER`S were and are an Amazing car and Great Value, The only thing I can remember is to watch that Gear box, they were prone to go and a bugger to replace, same as the IMP. I can remember going to race meets just to watch these, Boy did they go !!! nearly all put 5.5 RSJ`s ( think that`s what they were called ) arched wheels on them to give them better handling, and the tiny hand crafted wooden steering wheels they had ?? Fantastic !! they used to put acetone in the fuel mixed to give way more power. I`m assuming you`ve changed the Dynamo for an Alternator or be it done before you got it ? and the Points, they were a bugger, always going along with the plugs,1965 was the change towards the Electrics, I can remember one of these cars running on a 6 volt battery, this was all changed of course, these little babies woke up the Mini`s when racing, Love em !!
Oh and these Beauties used to race with 2 x Twin choked Webbers , same as the mini`s did ?? Bloody fast

Last edited: