Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cartel is recruiting.

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com

We are recruiting for the teams as we would like to play more tournament ball and field more teams at different divisions at more events.
It dos'nt matter what skill level you are, how old or young, as long as you've got all your own kit and are eager to play and progress.
We already have Div5 and Div4 at CPPS, we would like to get back to F5 and southern masters as well.
Also we have a couple of women entering the Ladies Cup on the 28th and would like to have an all women's team.

If your interested PM me or you can turn up 19th July (still good if I know your coming) at Bricket wood as we will have a space to run some drills and play some games together.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Hello there just a kinda silly question but would you be willing to recruit a 15 year old I got all my own equipment I know I'm pretty young, but I may be interested in joining I've got money I work Saturdays and Sundays so I gotta source of income sorta, it would just be good to know that if my current team does fold I've got someone to fall back on. All my equipment was purchased out of my own money my family doesn't really support the fact that I play paintball but they always have been there otherwise, back to the point I've been play paintball since I was 11 playing rec ball down at your usual delta force Essex and mayhem Essex (abridge), as soon as I got to year 8 (8th grade) some of my mates went down one time goin paintballing he pulled out his ego 7 never went back we started a team called team unorthodox we was ok we every time we went down to rec ball fields we would just dominate with rentals and of course speedball guns we wanted a challenge and we decided to play air ball now that we have moved over to airball 2 of the guys can't afford it me and my mate are the only 2 prepped the other 3 seem to not want to put the effort into making the team and left me and my mate to do so now we are kinda stuck do we keep with the team or do we move, we even brought one of the players a marker he still doesn't want to invest its frustrating and we proberbly shouldnt have started so young but we was itching to go and make a name for ourselves in cpps we are going to wait it out a little longer see how it goes but it would be good to know if a team such as yourselves would take on younger people and bring them into the sport :)
What I use at the moment
Sly profits
Vanguard Creed
DYE rotor
Pure energy 45/4500
Exalt thrasher 3 pants
Exalt thrasher elbow pads
You get the idea ;)
If you wouldnt be able to take me on that is absolutely no problem just would be nice to know if teams would be able to take on the younger ages, sorry for the long winded message
Thanks
James

Reactions: liamgreen09

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Sorry just one more thing to add my Vanguards Currently in maintenance due to the poppet leaking and within about a week my tanks gonna need a rehydro, I can get that done the marker I'm not too sure about

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Sorry just one more thing to add my Vanguards Currently in maintenance due to the poppet leaking and within about a week my tanks gonna need a rehydro, I can get that done the marker I'm not too sure about
Ok are you able to make the session on the 19th?
How do you get about travel wise and where are you based.
15 is not an issue but obviously parental consent may be required to play tourneys like CPPS, you are not the youngest player we have and we are working on a youth team as well.

liamgreen09

Feb 26, 2014
Kent, South East England
He plays with one of my sons who's 14 (there not half bad actually ;) ) they usually either get a lift off me if I'm not playing that weekend or a train and is there space for my son to play as well? He should be able to get there fine and just wonderingg on the cost for the day? :)

Reactions: Mr.Vanguard

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Ok are you able to make the session on the 19th?
How do you get about travel wise and where are you based.
15 is not an issue but obviously parental consent may be required to play tourneys like CPPS, you are not the youngest player we have and we are working on a youth team as well.
Yeah i should be able to get down there as long as my guns fixed if not then i will just come down and watch like what @liamgreen09 said whats the price ?
thanks
j

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
im based in kent sorry so not too far transport shouldn't really be a problem i could get a train down there or get a lift from my dad who is currently working in London so he knows his way

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
He plays with one of my sons who's 14 (there not half bad actually ;) ) they usually either get a lift off me if I'm not playing that weekend or a train and is there space for my son to play as well? He should be able to get there fine and just wonderingg on the cost for the day? :)
Yes of course I think the idea at the moment is to meet and greet run some drills and mixed games and give those that attend some idea of what we are trying to achieve, what sort of benefits there are and what our aims are. And of course to have some fun :)
Green fee is £10 and a box of GI paint £25

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Yes of course I think the idea at the moment is to meet and greet run some drills and mixed games and give those that attend some idea of what we are trying to achieve, what sort of benefits there are and what our aims are. And of course to have some fun :)
Green fee is £10 and a box of GI paint £25
wow thats cheap sounds good to me ill see if i can get down there as im not overly sure if i have something going that weekend im sure i dont have anything on but never know
hopefully see you there
J

Reactions: Fizzgig78