The Home Of European Paintball

catalunya open (spain) 2005

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by |TPB|=SULLY=
uhhhuhik cough! its not gonna be a night in the grafton,some 1 say grannies!!!!!!!!!.the bar bar !!!!!!!!! .fishehead your round am last in m8 roffl lmao,,,,,,, any 1 leavin from lpool airport fishead & lostjohhny solid will be in the bar& dont be shy ''even if fished head has got a pair of susszies on roffl lmao.cya all there folks.cant wait ;) :D :cool::p
is there any chance you can type in ENGLISH,for us non outer mongolien speakers ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Originally posted by le-pig
is there any chance you can type in ENGLISH,for us non outer mongolien speakers ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
ive been tryin to tell him for ages, i think it makes sense in his strange world haha. we just got home an hour ago, had a good laugh and managed to win a couple of games as well. well done to all the uk teams for putting up with sully haha.

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
well done to my mrs 4 puttin up with me is more froogin like it.lol.theres an old scouse sayin if ya dont like it bLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BLEEEEEP BLEEEEEEEP!. look am happy as ican be about bein a fruit cake& i luvs it.no but seriously the wind was bad& the organisation was very much to be desired;) :p :p,well played lost boyzzzzz keep up the scrap;)