Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

catalunya open (spain) 2005

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site

Just out of curiosity,does anybody need a player for their team as going out there anyway?wheres e.1 stopping and where to fly from dudes????.......Frenchie....:D

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
You will find that most people are staying on site, cos its easy, and so close to the fields, and i think the angels and dv8 are flyin out from newcastle, we (firestorm) are flying from luton. no clue on the others

Speed's

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
fit& rite

methinks its a good idea being near the field is a better choice by far!.1 your not goin up the wall coz of distance & panicing coz ya dependent on some who is givin u a lift & is runnin l8 by some chance of sod's law!.2 keep away from ale & bars till the tourney is over.3 u can rest ezy as long as no sod starts SNORRRRRRIn!,lol rofl.& it helps to know if any 1 is needed itl be some 1 u know,if ya a few skins short lol rofl.other than that its a god send.after last years tourneys& the xmas festivities u got a sort of holiday comin up ,short break to spain & a few bruises will chear u riteup :D ;) :) .so not long now boyz& girls & will cya all there no doubt;)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
if anyone is looking for a baller and could give me approximate costs then i would be up for it.

late notice i know but if your suddenly down a player :)