Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

catalunya open (spain) 2005

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
we got our flight for £30, and my paint is that high, one cos i no how much they like to shoot and if i have some cash i can spend it all on pb stuff for my self.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
just realised that my passport ran out about a year ago. unless any of you work for the passport department and would like to fast track it i'll have to slide out :)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Mario-I had a similar prob sometime last year and so long as you make sure you fill the form out sigmund anal stylee perfect and include all the right stuff they ask for youll be fine. I got my new 1 in 6 days.

welshy

DV8
Apr 15, 2002
Darlington, co.durham,
groups.msn.com
you can defo get a passport with in 2 weeks esspecaillly this time of year

for those who are interested
entry fee £62 acomadation 35 euros a night which is what about £22 incuding breakfast and evening meal depending on how many nights you are there flights well will have to shop around for them now will be more expensive now as time is getting close and depending where youi fly too as you might need transport to venue

think you will be looking at £250 plus paint and im sure you can all agree paint can be anything from a £10 to no limit

you can get a passport the same day if you go to the passport office and wait if you get there before the q you can get it in a couple of hours.you can in the liverpool passport office anyway.mind you they give them to any one round here

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
Originally posted by WKD
I think if you go into a general post office you can get a passport through in about a week thats how i got mine last year before Amsterdam!!
ucan doit through the postoffice& itl be fast !!!!!!!,u should have them back within 11days tops.its an internal service& recorded !,4 yourpiece of mind.;) :cool: .welshy make sure noel isnt drinkin the guy has hollow legz! roffl,man iwouldnt be 2 worried about ale prices really thinkin about'' its low season ''so u will end up speakin spanish inmore than 1 way roffl;) :D :cool:

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
Originally posted by shauny17
might not accept my passport, changed considerably since i was 13, gonna take util bill though JUST incase, dont wanna be missin this :p
utility bill !!!!!!! thats a new 1 m fela iwonder y al kaida didnt think of that1 roffl lmao pmsl.shauny get it sorted through the post office or use ya provisional license to back it up coz its photo ID.util bill wont cut it& u wouldnt wannabe fooked off at the last minute wouldya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.util bill 1 was a goodin though fella it gave me a good chortle;)