Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cats and hoppers??

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I was going home from a practice day once, by train (sucks big time), and me and my mate were sitting there fiddling our equipment :)rolleyes: ). When I was goofing around with the paintballs some annoying early-teens-type girls ask us what those funny balls are. So I say: can you catch? She says: yes! So I toss one to her, she catches it by slapping her hands together!

:D

Unfortunately she didn't slap hard enough, but it would have been fun!

ROADKILLGOURMET

Jul 25, 2001
BELGIUM
Visit site
CATS & HOPPERS

Hi guys;
Used to have a ferret, cute little guy, very curious and lively, used to let him out of his cage in the evenings so he could get some excercise. Problem was i kept him in the same room where my PB gear is stowed. Had to lock everything in trunks & cupboards. The little guy was litterally crazy about anything that even just smelled like paint. He's lick my gun, mask, battlepack, boots... Claw open bags of brandnew paint and ruin the whole lot... If he could get to some paintball somewhere he'd hide it in a corner and eat it shell & all.
An indoor field we used to play have 2 rottweilers
(big dogs for the ignorant) who are also crazy about the stuff, they eat it like candy.
I don't think it tastes good, but you can't argue about taste ...
Hasta la vista compadres. Brgds, A

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Dogs and paintball

Roadkill...

You're talking about an animal that considers toilet water a delicasy.

Now Ron, who runs Run-N-Gun in Rochester has two dogs, Duke and Meathead. And Meat, well, well deserved name. He eats paint, and you can guess how pleasant is looks when it goes out.

Ick.

-Tyger (Who knows cats will play with the shiny round ball 'till it breaks, then get disgusted by it and leave it where it broke...)