The Home Of European Paintball

Celebrity, Charity Match!!!!!!!

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Steve Hancock
Sup'air or woodland? And where is it being held? I might bring some of the Birmingham Uni club along if it's not to far.
Hmmm with the "celebrity list" thus far, I'd say it's likely to be held in Chinawhites on a Wednesday night. That's a Nightclub in London for the socially challenged (think 9 quid for a G & T). :cool:

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Chinawhites ish good ya!

It’s not so bad, you can actually buy Magnums of Champagne that look like Cristal, but really is like 35 quid a bottle Pommagne or something. Probably not as good on the palate, but unless your willing to drop 240 quid on a bottle of the good stuff, the Essex girls know no better. Verve Clique is naff and most definitely best avoided (only for City Wide boys). Go for Louis Roederer Premium Brut (from the same people who do Cristal). Failing blagging a peroxide blonde Essex Girl, there’s an abundance of tourists.

As to playing there, the venue might be a little small for going blazin with Timmies and Dm4s though. Break out the pearl handled Pt Extremes!!!.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
details will be sorted over the weekend as i will be hearing from Children In Need and the BBC.

at the moment nothing is sure off yet. so ill let you all know next week.

but thankyou for your support in this, as all the teams that have offered to help will be involved in a way. if thats playing or marshalling. or general setup and support.

the venue will most probably be near london :)

All this stuff about Jordan is all funny but she is a really nice person and i also respect her.

regards

Jas

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
ok people just been off the phone with some important people and i have a meeting in a while with them to arrange all the details.

to the people playing the day (select few maybe alot of teams)

i have heard from my source that Paint and Air will be Free:eek: :eek:

I will Announce the paint sponser soon;) :D

J

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by Chris - Nexus Eclipse
if its only a few teams then u know nexus gotta be there to represent the best in the uk....:D :D :D :D

peace out
dude ive already called pete its sorted m8:D

Nexus crew getting ripped up by Jordan:eek: :D