Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Challenge to Robbo

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Peter you have said the only time you will play again would be with Marcus well i am going to ask Marcus to play the next F5 in march so now you will have to keep your word .

Personaly i think it would be be great to see you playing with Marcus .

what about the rest of you guys would you all like to see pete playing in march with Marcus . ?

Reactions: Lemon

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Marcus I'm sure is now ex-directory and can't be reached leastwise he was when I just called him and screeched' Marc, Marc, switch yer mobile off mate, old bill are looking for ya and it's about ya know, that thing you got involved in a few weeks ago'..

Now I got no idea if Marc did get involved in anything illegal a few weeks back but his mobile went dead about ninety seconds later and he can't now be reached I'm afraid .... sorry John .... if only mate ..... I'd loved to have been there .... mind you, the prospect of some of these whipper-snapper xballing Formula 5 young ones from here shooting my superstar ass off the field just so's I can read the Monday morning role call of humiliation of myself on the pages of p8nt ain't gonna happen on my watch :)

I don't get paid enough ...

Reactions: Lump

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Spoil sport - How about if some of us offer to pit crew for you?

Got a good supply of Horse linament, Sanatogen and Red Bull here. May even be able to wangle a few NHS oxygen cylinders for a quick puff between games. Go on Pete.. I would buy tickets to see this ;)

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Why not pur a p8baller mods team together and make it something to do with charity? :D