Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Challenge to Robbo

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Nicky T is travelling down on the sunday morning,from your area,send him a pm,He may be able to fit you in his car if you ask nicely.:D

Mrs G.
Thanks mrs.G you come to aid once again :) pm'd, didn't actually see his post further down. Hope i can make it down sounds like it's gonna be awesome

Foster

G

Gassy

Thanks mrs.G you come to aid once again :) pm'd, didn't actually see his post further down. Hope i can make it down sounds like it's gonna be awesome

Foster
No probs,thought you must have missed that post.
We would be there,but Gassy is working.:(

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You clearly never saw Robbo play in Toulouse back in the day...new tricks doesn't even come close! :D

Blimey Nick, you never told me you saw what happened in that Toulouse game ... dammit man, I could have lived off that for years :)

Marcus and myself have just got back from Jon Sost'a and we went up there just so's we could get an idea of what we are doing on Sunday; And in typical Marcus style, he was working everything out in his inimitable way ... I have to say, I have never seen him so enthused .... seems quite weird really working with him after all those years of animosity and confrontation.

Still, I'm just looking forward to having some fantastic gat-fun, seeing and playing with my brother and several other great friends from the game .. I just wish Ledzy was able to be with us but hey, we can't have everything:(

Oh, and I'll be taking my new Ego11 down if anybody wants to see it and have a go ...Just come up to me and grab it :)

dogears

Jul 16, 2010
hi robbo
im still un the hunt for pinky 's phone number as we want him to marshal the F5 tourney on the 20th of march,
I would be very greatful if you could pm me these details if you have them
Kind regards
Darren

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
I'm sure theres going to be plenty of clips of this game, but if possible can someone knock up a full game length dvd lol??

I reckon they'd sell well!