Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Challenge to Robbo

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Ah, good old peer pressure. They should only be allowed to use 90's gear as well. Would kill to see a Preds Cocker on the field.
Martin still shoots his one so there's a few in circulation

What would your choice of 90's marker be Pete - tricked out Automag maybe?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Martin still shoots his one so there's a few in circulation

What would your choice of 90's marker be Pete - tricked out Automag maybe?
It'd have to be the Automag yes ... a masterpiece in design especially seeing as the best designs follow a tried and trusted philosophy of less is more .... it had hardly any moving parts and performed like a dream.
Tom Kaye, its creator, was a genius ... and still is, he's coming out with a domestic compressor for ballers .... as soon as he sends me one over to look at, I'll have all the details for you guys.

wiggles01

Old and broken
Jun 3, 2010
Colchester
www.externalwallservices.co.uk
It'd have to be the Automag yes ... a masterpiece in design especially seeing as the best designs follow a tried and trusted philosophy of less is more .... it had hardly any moving parts and performed like a dream.
Tom Kaye, its creator, was a genius ... and still is, he's coming out with a domestic compressor for ballers .... as soon as he sends me one over to look at, I'll have all the details for you guys.
Robbo i have a mag if you want to use it?
Although i do remember in a post a while back you said you were without a marker ? if so i would be more than happy to lend you one of my Planet markers or the mag seeing as you agreed to play the event.
W