Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Challenge to Robbo

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hmm if there's a free spot on this team I quite fancy a run-out too and might be able to talk some other ex-oids into it too :eek:
That would be amazing! Be great to have you there mate.

If you hop on the F5s website, and look under "calender" you'll find John Sostas number. He will have a better idea of which team you could jump in with, or make up a team or play with us (Storm).

Either way, Im sure you guys can be squeezed in somewhere :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo i have a mag if you want to use it?
Although i do remember in a post a while back you said you were without a marker ? if so i would be more than happy to lend you one of my Planet markers or the mag seeing as you agreed to play the event.
W
Hey Wiggles, whilst I may well be nostalgic regarding the Automag, I'm not mug and if I had to step out on a field against you lot then I've got an Ego aiming at ya ... I ain't stooopid :)

It's gonna be bad enough getting my ass ripped by you whipper-snappers but at least with an Ego, I know there's gonna be a damage report on both sides :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Hey Wiggles, whilst I may well be nostalgic regarding the Automag, I'm not mug and if I had to step out on a field against you lot then I've got an Ego aiming at ya ... I ain't stooopid :)

It's gonna be bad enough getting my ass ripped by you whipper-snappers but at least with an Ego, I know there's gonna be a damage report on both sides :)
Thank christ you said that ,for a minute I thought there was going to be some old skool bravado about the halcyon days of the automag and 1 shot 1 kill.

And that was destined to end in tears ...