The Home Of European Paintball

Challenge to Robbo

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
YEY!!! About time too Pete!

I've always wanted to play alongside you! If there's room on the team, please can I play with you Pete? Pretty please!! and don't let the fact that I'm a girl worry you heheh :D xxx

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
I have not had the chance to play formula 5 yet but reading this thread it would make alot of sense if something could be done for charity here with the team that's coming together I am sure there would be alot of people interested in just being there let alone playing!

G

Gassy

Just sorted a bottle,pack and hopper so it may be time for another weekend away near colchester :cool:

Reactions: Lump

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo,
No worries i have an ego 8 or 10 for you to use on the day with rotor and air.
Look forward to getting my arse kicked in due course.
W:)

Thanks for the offer but Ledz has loaned me an Ego 11 so I can video a few things I needed to get done in preparation of my new Ego marker coming out later on this year [shameless plug I know, sorry] ... cheers anyway mate !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
That's not a hint Rat ..... I am bringing one out mate. ... it just took a bit more time than I thought ... it's got some modifications to the valve system that has resulted in some great test results in terms of consistency and accuracy ... I been asked a few times over the years to badge markers with my name but I've never really been bothered that much but I got involved with this because I had an opportunity to add something to one of the best markers around .. I did the design and Jack Wood did the testing ..... so far so good .... when I can get my hands around them, I will let you know soon enough Rat :)

Reactions: foster90