Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Challenge to Robbo

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Oh Yeah, Nicky T was a great player but he cheats like Billy-O when it comes to 'one on ones' .... still, it'll be good to have him on our side seeing as he's brilliant with gun-teching and the like .....
I'll bell Ledz and see if he fancies it but if we want to stand any chance of getting him to play it's probably best we replace the central buzzer with a donut .....
I'd ask Jason Wheeler to play alongside but I wouldn't want him overshadowed in the skill depratment .... :)
Or 50 chicken wings!

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Omfg how the hell??!!

Lol that's my mate Paul who looks remarkably like Simon amstell from buzzcocks, but in this picture my b!tch

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
now if Marcus is going to play does he want to be reunited with the Mucus cocker for the day? I could get it out of the museum. And as for Billy playing thats a nice touch perhaps Gulo should come down - ahem 2-0 currently I believe Billy!! And will John be shouting "Chicken" a lot? Sounds like it will be a good day.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Then Sir I will bring it, if I am in the country on those dates. If not I am sure I can arrange with Pete to bring it down.

Now do you think he will want it on remote like the old days????