Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 1 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Death threats??
I don't think I've had one of those .... Yet ... But of course, there's still time.
I've had a few threats aimed at me but none of them amounted to anything much more than the rantings of a keyboard hard-nut.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Bloody hell, so much anticipation, I hope the remaining chapters can live up to it.
Come to think of it, I've just read some of what's coming and so I think your anticipation may be justified :)
I bet there's a few twitchy rectums out there ...
Make sure you include lots about your days with the AA's and Shock.

Reactions: Growler85

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Wow, well nearly 600 views in less than a day; it seems people really love a bit of libellous reading - I could make million from this ...:unsure:

As for when I played with the All Americans and Aftershock?
I'm not so sure that has much to do with UK paintball but I'll have to mention some of it because there are certain parts that directly affected the UK with the most notorious incident being when the UK Predators were prevented from winning the World Cup by some sneaky chicanery [euphemism for cheating] from a couple of the top American teams back then ... I think I owe it to Marcus to tell that story .. even though some people still deny what went down.
It might be interesting for some people to read maybes ... hopefully so anyway.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
You realise you're at risk of torpedoing sales of your kiss and tell autobiography which must surely hit shelves in time for next christmas
'Kiss and tell' ????
The only thing I kiss is a mirror in recognition of nature's ability to create such wondrous features.
I have tried on many occasions to be humble but reality always seems to get in the way.

As for any revelations ???
There's a lot more to come ...

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Good reading Pete . Changing the subject , i am sure it was Heartbreak Ridge with the character Swede who said that to Clint Eastwood. When Rob Rubbery saw Dave he said f##k me its Swede and the name stuck. Anyway thats the way i remember it.
Get the next chapter up !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Dave, I remembered the name coming from Heartbreak Ridge but I looked up the quote and it was buried in a webpage full of quotes from Full Metal Jacket but it may have been said in both movies, I'll have to check it out.

Dave, I found it.

Quote from Full Metal Jacket :-
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuhk yourself or I will unscrew your head and sh!t down your neck!
Oh and Swede's name wasn't Dave, it was Nick ..

Chapter 2 is getting edited now ...

Last edited: