Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 1 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

juantrox

Mar 1, 2014
Recently arrived to UK, I find your posts a good and enlightening ! Cheers man...

Fat Daz

Nov 16, 2014
Excellent start to the story Pete although I feel the need to address allegations about running hot Splatmaster pistols. Whilst they may have been lightly tuned to a modest 360fps I have to confess this did cause some alarm in visiting teams camps. Notably the Bart Stud Squad and then the newly formed Predators when they visited us at our Canterbury site. We used to change 12grm after five/seven shots which combined with the light tune gave the shooter the satisfaction of using paintball's version of a .44 magnum.
Christ - is that "Wing Commander Setters"? I believe that was the epithet you tried to go by in a bar or two in Nashville. I'm getting old now but I think it was about 1993

D3an091

Apr 15, 2012
This is awesome to read! Getting an insight into the roots of a sport that is a lot bigger than I realised until a year or two ago!

Reactions: ShelleyHicky

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
'Eloquent in his writing" ???
My, my Shell, flattery will get you everywhere but the thought of putting finger-tips to keyboard is a little too daunting for me and maybe I'll have to swerve authoring such a history and settle for all the articles in PGi and the posts in here.
It hi k the world of paintball have already heard far too much from me.
'Less is more' comes to mind but thanks for the vote of confidence anyways mate.

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
Wow didn't realise half of that information!! I know what I'm reading for the rest of the morning!! Hat off to you Robbo!