Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Chapter 1 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

Discussion in 'The History of UK Paintball ... Warts an' all.' started by Robbo, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Steve sampson Active Member

Steve sampson
    Message Count:
    pete remember when we was on thames news ?video of the team in the Dartford shop talking tactics for mayhem and filmed as playing against bad company in the woods and swede getting shot in the forehead by ray cain senior while talking to camera lol great days .I still have the video at home and watch it for time to time good memories.

2. Bolter Administrator

Bolter
    Message Count:
    @Steve sampson would love to see any old paintball video you have! Any chance you could stick it on youtube? If you need help converting a VHS I think I know a guy who can.

Steve sampson likes this.
  3. Robbo Owner of this website for my sins ....

Robbo
    Message Count:
    Steve, if you fancy a meet-up then let me know.

Myself and my brother will take you out for a meal if you can get over this way anytime.
    PM me and we can sort something out mate and we can swap war stories over spare-ribs sometime.

Pete

4. Razordave The Turks

Razordave
    Message Count:
    Barts were in the video too, it was 89 i think just before mayhem at finmere which i am pretty sure was the last 15 man played. Good times

5. Steve sampson Active Member

Steve sampson
    Message Count:
    hi dave yes it did start with the barts on one of there training days then moved on to us in the shop then on site playing bad company I think .
    where was it when we walked off the champions and swede I think got a hot gun and knocked us down to third .

6. Steve sampson Active Member

Steve sampson
    Message Count:
    bolter yes I have it VHS would need to get it onto a CD any ideas ?