Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 1 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

Steve sampson

May 2, 2017
tunbridge wells kent
pete remember when we was on thames news ?video of the team in the Dartford shop talking tactics for mayhem and filmed as playing against bad company in the woods and swede getting shot in the forehead by ray cain senior while talking to camera lol great days .I still have the video at home and watch it for time to time good memories.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Steve, if you fancy a meet-up then let me know.

Myself and my brother will take you out for a meal if you can get over this way anytime.
PM me and we can sort something out mate and we can swap war stories over spare-ribs sometime.

Pete

Reactions: Steve sampson

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
pete remember when we was on thames news ?video of the team in the Dartford shop talking tactics for mayhem and filmed as playing against bad company in the woods and swede getting shot in the forehead by ray cain senior while talking to camera lol great days .I still have the video at home and watch it for time to time good memories.
Barts were in the video too, it was 89 i think just before mayhem at finmere which i am pretty sure was the last 15 man played. Good times

Reactions: Steve sampson

Steve sampson

May 2, 2017
tunbridge wells kent
hi dave yes it did start with the barts on one of there training days then moved on to us in the shop then on site playing bad company I think .
where was it when we walked off the champions and swede I think got a hot gun and knocked us down to third .

Mar 26, 2018
Lincoln
I was talking to my Uncle last night and he was saying he used to play for a team called Notts Outlaws, who had a very similar badge to another team. Played against BartsStudSquad he was saying and a team based on Penguins/A pink feather ??
He has some photos in his loft somewhere which I'll post when he finds them.

Reactions: Bolter

Chosen83

Feb 26, 2018
@Robbo by far the best and comprehensive history of the sport iv seen written (and i tend to have a lot of time on my hands)

Thank you