Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chapter 5 - The Rise and Fool of UK Paintball ...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
So do you still have this patch, i'd love to see what they looked like, curiosity an all that...
Nice and simple no mistaking that at all!
I only asked as without seeing it I would have no clue what it was were I ever to stumble across one (chances are incredibly slim I know....)
Where are my manners!
Thanks for doing that Pete
Super rare, I always had wild delusional dreams of getting one one day :) haha!

In my dreams!

Fraige used to pin his to the back of his goggle strap.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Super rare, I always had wild delusional dreams of getting one one day :) haha!

In my dreams!

Fraige used to pin his to the back of his goggle strap.
So they do still hand them out to those worthy enough?
Funny story about Fraige, 1 of my colleges bust his nose whilst trying to wrestle a giant novelty check from him on stage in huntington beach some years ago. Lets say he had been eating blue smarties..............:cautious:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm not sure if they are still being awarded but in principle, there's no reason why not I suppose - it sure did cut through all the BS that was being indulged in at events and on forums.
All I know is, it's hard enough to get one of those patches without some people implying they have won the WC when the truth is, they ain't won Jack-Sh!t .... A guy called Rodney Squires who I used to play alongside when I was with the all Americans [he went onto become Dynasty's player / coach] once made the following observation,
'if you think you're a great player, then tell me what you've won'

It's a typically American way of judging people but on this occasion, it's entirely appropriate.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
Robbo there are 3 cannon fodder`s registered on this forum are we sure we have got the right one,
one is from up north and one from down south etc etc also this guys is saying his name is mike and not tim,so i am wondering is it the right one

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think it's canon fodder with one 'n' .. I'll find out for sure Bisc .. I'll get straight back to you..
Update: Bisc - confusion over, I have reinstated canon fodder and have deleted the offending user.
make my apologies to the guy or give him my mobile and I'll do it.

Thanks Bisc ..

Last edited:

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
the guys on talk and it`s "nn" said he got banned and had nothing to do with what you said he did ,and that his name is mike not tim,but must say he`s not slagging anybody off

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Bisc, that user name was used by who I was referring to and I hadn't remembered I had deleted it thus the confusion when your guy registered with that name.

Ooops !!!