Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity Auction Pro Jerseys UK Nexus, Ironmen, FLC, Legacy, NYX,Youngblood, Lang

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Thanks for your patience chaps. Believe me that the jerseys look much better in the flesh than the piccies gave them credit for.

All are in the process of being wrapped up and every thing WILL be posted tomorrow (if it kills me) you can expect your tracking numbers by PM tomorrow evening if not before.

thanks,

Jim
Good work fella... don't risk your life over it though! :D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Thanks for your patience chaps. Believe me that the jerseys look much better in the flesh than the piccies gave them credit for.

All are in the process of being wrapped up and every thing WILL be posted tomorrow (if it kills me) you can expect your tracking numbers by PM tomorrow evening if not before.

thanks,

Jim
Oh dear - which one shall I wear Sunday :confused:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
final update for a short while anyway.

All items have been posted today. I would expect delivery on thursday for most if not all of you, reason being I live in a rural area and I believe the post office stuff is lifted around lunchtime, I didn't get there till about 3.45.

I will be pming you all tonight with your tracking numbers.

All jerseys have been folded in such a way as to protect signatures and printed names.

expect your tracking numbers mid evening time and do let me know when they all arrive so i am not worrying about it over the weekend!!

thanks,

Jim

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
final update for a short while anyway.

All items have been posted today. I would expect delivery on thursday for most if not all of you, reason being I live in a rural area and I believe the post office stuff is lifted around lunchtime, I didn't get there till about 3.45.

I will be pming you all tonight with your tracking numbers.

All jerseys have been folded in such a way as to protect signatures and printed names.

expect your tracking numbers mid evening time and do let me know when they all arrive so i am not worrying about it over the weekend!!

thanks,

Jim
All good fella :cool:

Cheers muchly :)

Now which do I wear Sunday :D

;)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Lump your other one arrived with me today, (thanks Mark and Dunny) i will get it away to you tomorrow.

Jim