Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity Raffle number 3

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
who cares about the prizes what we want to know is how much was raised for cancer research
You miss the point, if he has not sent out the prizes to people, then why should we think the money has been given to charity :rolleyes:

I'm sure there is a good reason let's wait to hear it...

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Postage for items has not been paid on all, items being swapped around caused delays as parcels had to be re done etc.

3 payments made for carriage.

Some items collected in person and rest should be all delivered in the next day or two.

If you aint sent the carriage the item not been sent.

Seeing only one person has even sent a pm asking about delivery their item is being tracked and re sent.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
You miss the point, if he has not sent out the prizes to people, then why should we think the money has been given to charity :rolleyes:

I'm sure there is a good reason let's wait to hear it...
Simple reason I have not read this post until tonight.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Postage for items has not been paid on all, items being swapped around caused delays as parcels had to be re done etc.

3 payments made for carriage.

Some items collected in person and rest should be all delivered in the next day or two.

If you aint sent the carriage the item not been sent.

Seeing only one person has even sent a pm asking about delivery their item is being tracked and re sent.
Hopefully mine has been sent as i sent the carriage instantly, and also sent you a pm, which wasn't replied to, confirming the money had been sent...

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok I have chased and had to recollect and re label and resend items.

These items are sent recorded delivery, if your not there to collect first time please collect before they are returned. This costs money again to resend them and it means I have to go collect them.

Also I have not had postage payments for some the items hence why they have not been sent.

Also Sam if there was a problem with your delivery why didn't you just give me a call mate as you have my number.

The charity raffles are all added together and are being added to the funds that we are raising on site. We have been selling items all year on site from hand knitted hats to ex rental gloves to raise money for charity.

If anyone has doubts about the money being raised you can get confirmation from Gassy that everything was cleared by him before auctions started. As I said I apologise for not being on here and checking thread sooner.

Please pm me when deliveries come as if you have not got i have recorded info for you.

Or just call 07947845469

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Also Sam if there was a problem with your delivery why didn't you just give me a call mate as you have my money.
The phone I had with your number on it is now in two pieces. I'm sorry I had to post like that but msn yielded no results either.
Thanks for clearing it up Chris, I thought you were a decent feller really :eek:

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Yup Hawkins yours was the one I had to collect today and re send today.

Anything else that payment has been made on has been sent recorded.

As I have already stated I am sorry I had not been on here early to read thread and clear things up earlier.

Sorry to get you guys worrying but all should be sorted .