Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Charity sup-air paintball tournament held in essex. Teams needed. Read for more info

Thanks for your interest and comments. This is gonna be a fab event.
The raffle prizes are amazing... BRAND SPANKING NEW DYE ROTOR? OR MAYBE SOME NEW DYE I4 GOGGLES? OR HOW ABOUT A DYE CARBON FIBRE BARREL??? To name but a few. Tickets for this raffle are £5 each, so bring plenty of money with you on the day...
We are also holding a raffle for 5 players at the event to play against the tournament marshalls, with the marshall wearing their pants. This will be for 5 lucky raffle winners on the day only. What a way to get back at the marshalls!!!!!!....
Mitchell Cup will have FS Paintball providing paint pricing is as follows:
training grade £23.00 a case with £3.50 going to charity,
rec grade, £25.00 a case with £4.00 going to charity,
Also giving 2 bottles of bubbly to the winning team.

KEEP UP TO DATE on the event by clicking and following the event on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/events/277686215641154/

As forum member Madness has already mentioned. This is just one of many fundraising events being held to raise money for Mitchell. Including skydives and a new song which is being realeased on CD and itunes when the 'One Wish for Mitchell' Facebook page reaches 150,000 members. Please join the group and keep the fundraising going and get Mitchell the treatment that he needs. ONE WISH
http://www.facebook.com/groups/273647429380831/

Reactions: madness

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
It's £100. A 5man team so that's £20.00 a player plus paint.
ok i have done everything i can to get the time off ill find out friday if i can make an appearance so i can pay the £40 then assuming the offer stands?

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
ok i have done everything i can to get the time off ill find out friday if i can make an appearance so i can pay the £40 then assuming the offer stands?
The offer stands.Are you on Facebook if so pm me your user name and I'll invite you to the charity group page. If not then I can do all the organising on here with you.