The Home Of European Paintball

CHAVS! 9Pm Sky One 2Night!!

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
Originally posted by L J
there is usually only one thing that pisses me off about goths. lets outline a party..

im there in jeans and t shirts, and its loaded with goths, so im the only one in jeans and t shirt, and one comes over to me and goes "hey, dont be the same as all of them (chavs etc) be different like us" even though all of them have dressed exactly the same!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Bring garlic next time.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by L J
there is usually only one thing that pisses me off about goths. lets outline a party..

im there in jeans and t shirts, and its loaded with goths, so im the only one in jeans and t shirt, and one comes over to me and goes "hey, dont be the same as all of them (chavs etc) be different like us" even though all of them have dressed exactly the same!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I used to go out witha Goth girl (stonking lady, dye'd her fluff bright red!)..we went to her friends party after a meal, so, I'm in a suit, granted, it was a 3/4 length jacket suit and black, but still..a suit at a Goth/Metal party...anyway...I decided I was getting some odd looks, and thought I needed to earn some r'spec..so...in the corner, was the usual, guy with leccy guitar..."Mind if I have a look at that?"...blasted out a few Nirvana tunes..with extended solo bits, and Metallica's Enter Sandman...prettyy much sorted me for booze and fags that night.:cool:

Chav Scum

What do a chav and a slinky have in common??

They're both completely pointless but are both funny to watch falling down a flight of stairs...

Think I read somewhere the word chav comes from "chavel??" which is latin for child?? Not too sure about that.

The TV programme was very biased. The reporter took a completely 1 sided view of the stereotype tarring anyone who wore a designer label with the same brush.

A chav, ned, scally,scrote, whatever you want to call them is just a lazy, annoying kid, wearing a cheap fake Burberry cap halfway up his head, socks tucked into his flammable trakkie bottoms, probably spends his day hanging round the town centre shoplifting (then getting nicked 'cos they're so crap at it)
After this they'll probably buy the cheapest bottle of cider and go and annoy the general public at the local park. Think that pretty much sums up most peoples idea of one.

Chavs, you know who you are.. Go away and play with something explosive... please.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Originally posted by L J

LJ, You hate Goths, you hate Chavs - you need to let some love in your life baby.

Don't hate, congratulate:)

Pinki Dreamweaver Darkchild Nosferatu III
Lord of all Darkness :cool: