Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap EGO 9 RANGER edition !!!!!! Price drops !!!!!!

Speedmax

Edinburgh
Jan 13, 2013
Edinburgh
It's also not a joke when you pay the seller a deposit a dvthen get told a few hours later that I can't have as you promised to another guy but in the off chance he does not want it I can have it sorry mate can't wait around fir what ifs you did although inbox me offering me other guns that are in Poland and yes I Inboxed you to say could I get refund or if your selling anything around my deposit let me know I have not wasted your time thankyou and goid luck with sale if I had not just bought one I would if defo had like I planned to in the first place :(
Send me a PM. I'll send you a deposit. £ 8 just write me an email address for pay pal.

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
Have pm'd you and unfortunately that's wat happens when you edge your bids taking my deposit then saying only if other guy don't want I can have could if told me before I paid anything then I would not if wasted yours or my time cheers mate

Speedmax

Edinburgh
Jan 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Have pm'd you and unfortunately that's wat happens when you edge your bids taking my deposit then saying only if other guy don't want I can have could if told me before I paid anything then I would not if wasted yours or my time cheers mate
I sent you all the information. That's it. End of story.

WEZ

FLUKE TNT PAINTBALL UK
Sep 30, 2010
essex
www.facebook.com
I sent you all the information. That's it. End of story.
All info after deposit was made lol disgraceful way to sell something you should learn seller etiquette you can't take deposits from
Numerous people to edge your bets on a sale and hold a raffle on who will win its just not cricket

Reactions: Drew92

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
All info after deposit was made lol disgraceful way to sell something you should learn seller etiquette you can't take deposits from
Numerous people to edge your bets on a sale and hold a raffle on who will win its just not cricket

Have you received your deposit back?