Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

**CHEAP** KIT CLEAR OUT - Geo 3.1, Planet Eclipse, HK Army, Empire, & Virtue!

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
With last season over and the new season beginning, I'm clearing out some of my gear to make way for newer bits which are on the way! In regards to that, I'm selling these items off fairly cheap as I need them gone (y)

I am open to sensible offers in regard to the prices, and i will be more than happy to do deals for people wanting multiple items so do not hesitate to throw something out there!

All prices do include postage which will be either 1st or 2nd class, depending on the value of the product. The marker will be posted either recorded or special delivery, whichever the buyer prefers. Collection is also possible from Hertfordshire or Bricket Wood where I train and will be at a reduced cost.

Proof Pictures:

PRROF PIC 2.jpg

PROOF PIC 3.jpg

Planet Eclipse Geo 3.1 | Vamped | IV Core - £400 *** NOW £375!! ***
First up for sale is my beloved Geo 3.1 which I have owned from new since 2014. I have used the marker for 2 full seasons playing the Millennium Series and also CPPS, and I can say hand-on-heart that I have never had a single issue and not a single o-ring has had to be replaced! It was upgraded in 2015 with the addition of the IV Core which makes a significant impact on efficiency, shot sound and smoothness. Included with the Geo is:
  • Cardboard outer box;
  • Planet Eclipse hard case;
  • Geo 3.1 marker;
  • Shaft 4 barrel with .689 and .685 backs;
  • IV Core with both soft and hard tip bolts;
  • Orignial Geo 3/3.1 core with both soft and hard tip bolts;
  • Full untouched Geo 3.1 spare parts kit;
  • Complete set of allen keys;
  • Unused tube of PE grease;
  • Barrel Sock;
GEO 1.jpg

GEO 2.jpg GEO 3.jpg GEO 4.jpg GEO 5.jpg GEO 6.jpg GEO 7.jpg

Drom Loadershield | Dye Rotor - £8
Unused loadershield from Drom for use with the standard capactiy Dye Rotor (not the R-2). Used mine in my Spire and it has without a doubt prevented many issues when others have been smashing paint.

DROM 1.jpg DROM 2.jpg

Planet Eclipse bottle cover | 1.1l *** SOLD ***
Simply a bottle cover from Planet to fit any 1.1l or 68/45 bottle. Zip and velcro fastenings with a grippy rubber butt. Washed after every use and looks as new.

Planet Eclipse Visor Beanie - £10
Worn only a couple of times when it was raining and I didn't have a peak for my Vio's. Looks as new and again it has been washed after every use.

HAT1.jpg HAT2.jpg

HK Army Headband - £8
Owned from new and worn for 2 years. Washed after use and as such it has started to fade on one end very slightly. Good padding and comfortable!

headband1.jpg HEADBAND2.jpg

Evil Headband - £6
Purchased from here and never used! A bit longer and wider then the HK headbands but not as thick. Old school evil logo!

EVIL1.jpg EVIL2.jpg

HK Army Eject Pack | 4+3+2 | Lava *** SOLD ***
Owned from new when this version was first released. Works flawlessly and all velcro and elastic still in perfect working order. Slight hole on the edge of one the straps which holds the pod in place (as pictured in 2nd picture) but that's it.

Planet Eclipse Distortion Code Pants | Grey | Large *** SOLD ***
Owned from new and worn for a complete season. Washed after every use, and only very slight wear to the right knee.

Planet Eclipse Distortion Pants | Large - £20
Owned for 2 seasons, worn for a complete season of tournaments and then used last season for training. Fairly worn but nothing that affects performance. Again, these were washed after every use.

PANTS21.jpg PANTS22.jpg PANTS23.jpg PANTS24.jpg

Planet Eclipse Distortion Arm Pads | Large - £12
Owned from new and used for 2 seasons. Well worn-in and very comfortable. Cosmetically not in the best shape as worn bare in the summer when training so few tears, but the protection offered is still the same as it was on day 1.

PADS1.jpg PADS2.jpg PADS3.jpg PADS4.jpg

Empire E-Flex | Black | Clear Lense *** SOLD ***
Worn for 1 season before switching to Vio's. Nose piece is slightly scratched, but the fascia and foam is in good condition. Clear lense has a few small scratches, but nothing that affects vision.

E-Flex/E-Vents Smoked Mirror Lense | Unused *** SOLD ***
As above, unused and only taken out of the box - still has the lense stickers on.

Virtue Vio Contour Faceplate | Black/Red/Blue - £10
Used for half a season before switching to the extend faceplate to accommodate my massive noggin!

VIO1.jpg VIO2.jpg VIO3.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Got a team mate interested in the Eflex mate. Just want to confirm the lens scratches aren't bad and that it has no fogging issues. Does it come with mask bag? If so he will have it mate
Not bad at all pal, just a few light scratches here and there. Tried to picture them but the camera wouldn't pick them up. I've never had any fogging issues with the E-Flex, one of the most breathable masks going, but just not to everyone's taste. If your team mate wanted, I'd do the E-Flex with the unused smoked mirror lense for £40 altogether.