Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cheap little paintball/anything cam MKII

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
well to be honist i would say the VERY 1st cams i got as ive never had to worry about them and i mean the ones with the switches not buttons to turn them on and change mode

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
as i said on the other post when i put the clip on vagas the other cams do come up really good if u look on my account on YouTube there are a few bids I've uploaded on the HD setting on vagas and they came out really good so i think if the same was taken but on a airball feild not in the wood i think they would look really good but when it comes to low light it would let the clip u was shooting down but i will try and make a trip down to see the cpc regs and cpc milita and get some on feild clips try n get the whole team kitted out should be good

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
I went with MD80 mini dvr camera in the end, got it yesterday.

Made myself a little barrel mount out of an old bike reflector, testing it out today.

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
Good videos mate.

Has this thread been cleaned up? seems to be missing a few posts.

Did some testing of my camera this weekend.....ill post up a link of the vid a little later, tougher foam didnt help wiith the vibration....but i reckin it down to the kick on the victory rather than anything else.

Out of interest, the camera you use, how long does the batterys last? I did a 6min video and my battery was dead, i was hoping for slightly longer filming time to be honest!!!

After reviewing my first film, i thik the vibrationisnt that bad....i thik it can be lived with...my only other choise would be to purchase s imilar camera like yours and test that out.

A guy had a DM9 at the walkon i was at, i think the DM9 has less kick and is alot quieter all round which prob helps. In your speedball videos, what marker was the guy using for that?