Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cheap little paintball/anything cam

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but from reading the specs on the ebay link they do not have the same internals. In my opinion the plasma cam package is better suited to paintball, lower profile, longer battery life, more robust and masses of off the shelf mounting options. Plus it has a brand name that many people know they can trust. I just wanted to let people know of an alternative option.
Great work on your mounts they look superb.

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but from reading the specs on the ebay link they do not have the same internals. In my opinion the plasma cam package is better suited to paintball, lower profile, longer battery life, more robust and masses of off the shelf mounting options. Plus it has a brand name that many people know they can trust. I just wanted to let people know of an alternative option.
Great work on your mounts they look superb.
i have a link for these
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?142533-cheap-little-paintball-anything-cam-MKII

there the ones i was on about that there more nor less the same thing

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
similar design, agreed. there is a massive difference between the internals.
The resolution of the one you posted is 720 by 480 which is like old terrestrial tv broadcast. Not as many people assume, 720p high definition.
Plasmacam 720 is full 720p, ie. 1280 * 720 high definition, which is shown on the youtube videos. the audio is also encoded using the same bitrate as a shop baught audio cd.