Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheap Playing Jersey XL

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
give me a few mins to see if I can beg the cash off mates.... how do we do stuff on here aka how do I pay you and ensure the goods get to me?

Last edited:

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
give me a few mins to see if I can beg the cash off mates.... how do we do stuff on here
dont rush i will keep it all for you im well known and respected on here just check my feedback on my profile page, and all who will vouch for me ! as for paying thats easy i do paypal so all u got to do is take my paypal details and pay the amount ? but make sure u do it as a gift or personal owed otherwise 4% fees get added not by me but paypal people so then i have to claim back extra off u or can do by bank transfer ?

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Ok cool thanks just scared of getting screwed over this is like the last of my money so I'm rather protective :p Thank you tho will try and do it by the end of the evening and then get your paypal details etc

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
Ok cool thanks just scared of getting screwed over this is like the last of my money so I'm rather protective :p Thank you tho will try and do it by the end of the evening and then get your paypal details etc
if your worried just get i touch with any of the mods lump foot etc they will vouch for me but if u look at my feedback on my profile page as stated earlier u will see by all the coments im a nice guy not a baden ? i might even throw in some goodies free ;)

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Yh I am really wanna get started with speedball and stuff but trying to get enough money to get started is hard. I have watched the world championships for a few years now and fell in love.

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
Yh I am really wanna get started with speedball and stuff but trying to get enough money to get started is hard. I have watched the world championships for a few years now and fell in love.
if you have a look on my kitbag sale thread at this link http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/updated-kitbag-sale.101021/ u can see what other items u need to get into playing ? i even have a torni level gun on there, but if just starting out u can pick up a lower end ideal starter marker for around £100

Tomsouth

Nov 10, 2012
Yh marker is something I am saving for a friend is lending me his for the moment :) You have so much epic stuff if I had more I would buy loads especially the jerseys lol I like em blue for some reason :) I love the eclipse ones :) I can tell this is gonna be an expensive sport for me

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
Yh marker is something I am saving for a friend is lending me his for the moment :) You have so much epic stuff if I had more I would buy loads especially the jerseys lol I like em blue for some reason :) I love the eclipse ones :) I can tell this is gonna be an expensive sport for me
thats why i did the starter set up at the link i already sent you all for £120 including a bag of 500 paintballs + p/p ! items are exspensive mainly the gun ? then u need a air bottle hopper battle pack pots clothing barrel swabs pull throughs kitbag list goes on ? then u need a site to play at and train ?