Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheapest EGO10===£550...

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
£20? also were was the rip?
£20 is good,2 of the flaps were caught in a washing machine,although they weren't completely removed 2 of the flaps got ripped,but all 4 were strengthened with some sew-on webbing stuff,that cost me £12 to have done...all works well though...:D

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Due to unforseen circumstances I will be unable to play for the rest of this season,hence this full kit sale,all 2010 used at the NSPL,so 3~4 times.
I'd like to sell the whole kit as one,everything is here required to play at any level,Marker,air,clothes bag,etc,etc.
I'll price it all individualy based on market prices,if there's certain kit you want we can discuss.
I will split,so if you want stuff post interest and offer up.
Priority will be given as the rules state...cheers.

1/Ego midnight,immaculate,2 triggers original and violent,the marker is the only thing removed from the case,the allen keys,flunky,oil and spares have remained in the box..the barrel has never even been screwed together=£650----Now £625 and includes pp fees and next day delivery
View attachment 17237

2/Dye rotor,high cap,exalt speedfeed,original lid and box supplied=£100
View attachment 17229===sold===

3/1.1 LT bottle,Guerrilla Myth reg,tested05/09,thread ,nipple protectors,and a Myth service kit=£90
Cover sold bottle now £90..I've found a Kalibur rubberised cover which I will include F.O.C.
View attachment 17227

4/Vents Avatar goggs..were perfect until today when my dog took a fancy to the foam...still work as they should,blue cammo strap,2 peaks,box,good thermal lanse,price reflects damage=£30 I'll add the smoke lense and make it £35.oo
View attachment 17231

5/Vents thermal lenses 1x yellow,1 x smoke=£7.50 each..
View attachment 17228===yellow sold===

6/Large P.E pants=£75+++Now with free PE 2010 FIRE jersey carrying the Rampage team logo and Tiffer on the back(easily covered)vgc.
View attachment 17230

7/Some other PE pants good fro training,1 adjuster clip broken but still good..£20===Now with free PE b&w jersey carrying the name Tiffer on the back (again easily covered).
View attachment 17241

8/Usual Chrono..unshot with box=£40
View attachment 17240===SOLD++++

9/NXE Avalnache pack,was ripped but repaired works as it should plus 9 pots=£35
View attachment 17238

10/Unitec barrel system a/c back,3 black fronts.85/.89/.93 and a shorter gold splash .89,incl' the wrap=£40
View attachment 17239==Sold++

Postage is included,excluding the bag..payment is upto you but you must pay the fees or as owed.
If you're intersetd in a full kit deal work out the cost from above and offer away,I will allow a marging for selling on..:rolleyes:
Full kit sale I can deliver within reason,or securely transport..cheers.:D
Post saved for reference,original post edited,sold items removed and all posted..cheers.