Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cheating old school style

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Now I'm aware of some of the old cheat techniques such as thumbing the cocking rod, not holding the pump forward over the chrono, filling your magic box with liquid etc but this thing appears to have taken it to a whole different level:

http://www.baccipaintball.com/oldnews/russell-breeden-doom-trooper-mini-sniper

Two different paths in the bolt for the air (one for chrono, one for game) and an autotrigger you can adjust with the intention of dropping 25fps for the chrono.

Any other old school tricks I've missed (not that I'd use them, just curious).

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
There was lots of talk and i played on very high profile teams in those days and to be honest there wasnt too much going on. I know of things that were tried but in the game you were trying to play aggressively and weren't thinking of thumbing etc. Lots of talk but i dont remember ever losing a game and putting it down to the other teams hot guns,

Reactions: Canon Fodder

silver-fox

What happened SGT. Splatter
Jun 13, 2011
Brighton
There was more controversy over player clothing than anything else, as I seem to remember Bad Company having to change their trousers during a tourney as they were padded and other teams were complaining it helped them get bounces.

It was more about staying in the game padding your hopper, and yourself to stop the balls breaking on you, well that is my recollection of the 5 man events I went to.