Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Check this out !!

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Another smart ass tactic i learned from one of the games i was viewing surprsingly it worked......
Run as far as u can to the opposing teams base then turn around and start to fire upon ur team mates (but miss them on purpose) when the opposing team is sure ur on there side light them up.

Hey it worked once............

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Dude

I would love to play where you play. We try that all the time but find it's way cooler when you DO shoot your own team then run back to your own half and take on the entire opposing team yourself. :rolleyes:

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
totally weird way to get to the dead box idea

Another smart ass tactic i learned from one of the games i was viewing surprsingly it worked......
Run as far as u can to the opposing teams base then turn around and start to fire upon ur team mates (but miss them on purpose) when the opposing team is sure ur on there side light them up.

well there you have it, thats something that Lasoya is yet to do...

QuikSilver

Originally posted by Cap

Damn pot heads. :D ;) :p

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
It might, MIGHT work on a woods field where you are playing rec ball. At a tournament it would NEVER work because teams all know exactly where everyone on their team is going, plus you all wear the same jersey. And wouldnt you be a little suspicious of someone who kept on running backwards??