Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'chest protectors' 'body armour' what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr12345

Jun 21, 2007
people must (incredibly) wear this ****? why?
surely part of paintball is being able to distinguish when you've been hit?
if you've been lit up you'll feel it. you should feel it. you deserve it. you got lit up.
if you're wearing armour you won't feel it. bull****. get rid of all your stupid chest armour.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
The main reason why people wear Bounce Vests is because they do exactly what the name suggests. If you wear a bounce vest, yes hits will feel less painful than if you're not wearing one, but you also get more hits bouncing rather than breaking, and in a tournament a single bounce can make the difference between a win or a loss.

mr12345

Jun 21, 2007
pah! i could run out onto the field wrapped in bubble wrap and that'd probably help my break ratio. bull**** in my opinion.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
people must (incredibly) wear this ****? why?
surely part of paintball is being able to distinguish when you've been hit?
if you've been lit up you'll feel it. you should feel it. you deserve it. you got lit up.
if you're wearing armour you won't feel it. bull****. get rid of all your stupid chest armour.
So if I understand you correctly, you're the kind of guy that steps onto a field to hurt people and it's the decent thing for them to let you have your little pleasures?

Go work out your issues somewhere else and don't try to destroy the game I love.

Douchebags like you are the reason many people go away from paintball because they don't find any attraction in being lit up on the field repeatedly and there's ample other things they can do and have fun.

Go away.

/Rant over

Reactions: rob_evanson

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
ah, we shoulda let this one run. Could've turned into an epic battle, parentages called into question, fornicating with people's mothers, the lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.