Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chicks on the field :)

ballbreaker91

Aug 8, 2011
Ok, just a little something to get a few views upon. How do you feel about playing with female ballers? Do you go any easier on them or give them the usual treatment? As more and more females are getting into the sport, (which is awesome), its interesting to know your views!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
*nods in agreement with the comments above*

its one thing playing recball because if i notice that its a female i'm shooting at, i'd be less inclined to pull off some crazy bunkering move putting 5 in her head (not that i'd do that to a rental player anyway, just to be clear!). however on the tournament field its a different story, everybody is the same and i don't treat anyone differently. after all they aren't going easy on me and as tommikka said, you'll learn quickly that doing so is a mistake :p

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
If a girl steps onto a field then she accepts the risks that go with the game. Im sure very few would go onto a field expecting preferential treatment and if it winning the point meant I had to bunker her from head to arse then sorry lovey but youre getting it. Id fully expect them to do it to me.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Though paintball is mainly a male activity,I've found that the women that do play are usually the most aggressive players out there.
Once a player pulls on a mask,gender is irrelevant.
They're either friends or foes.
(y)