Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chicks on the field :)

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
male, female, who cares! when the mask goes on and the markers are chucking out paint, its all fair play. as long as its fun and friendly :D

Reactions: BubbleBud

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
There's women playing Paintball !!!!!!! I did not know that, I must have missed the Email !!!! ;)

Seriously though, whats the issue ??? As has been mentioned once we're on the field you dont really know who you are playing against.

If they want to play thats fine, as long as after there back in the kitchen, although I reckon with Lemon, its not her in the kitchen its Lump !!!!

Love & Kisses

Philipa-girl !!

Reactions: Lump and Lemon

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
Man or women I shoot the hell out of them as it should be fair on both genders as u can be surprised how good some of the women are

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
I love boobies!!! :LOL:

Seriously tho, women, often being of smaller stature make a smaller target, and could potentially move around more easily in small bunkers and snakes... plus the ones I've met have been pretty aggressive and talented players.

Female paintballers, like female climbers, are damn sexy :cool:

However... on the pitch, they're with you, or against you, like everyone else, and can expect the same treatment- my balls on their faces ;)