Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chicks on the field :)

RandyOne

Jul 23, 2013
Woking
I have learnt the hard way with girls.

Run up, bunker them and shout surrender only to get shot in the nuts.

Now i just shoot.
They choose to be on the field so they should be ready to get shot at :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
A bit of life advice that will stand you in good stead with ladies -
Don't patronise them

In paintball treat them like any other player

The only proviso being to consider the paintball game you are at - if it's a punter game, or there are new players around don't make it your goal of the day to bunker and rip them with paint
Girls, boys, ladies, gents - whatever, don't make their first ever paintball experience memorable for the wrong reasons

A couple of weeks back I helped out with a university paintball clubs fresher fair, and was pretty much given carte Blanche on how I 'sold' the idea of paintball to students.
Peoples preconceptions vary, some based on experience some from what they've heard of others experiences. There is a fair proportion of people out there with a bad first time experience, mostly gettingup alongside the stag group. Meeting a passionate player (cue me) can turn around preconceptions and make people reconsider. But a good first time experience makes long term paintballers

To summarise - don't treat girls differently as players, but also treat new players well

Chaz987

That guy
Jul 5, 2011
Swindon
Met my missus paintballing, gotta be honest shes a fantastic shot, probably one of the strongest on her team, but for now she has packed up her marker for the forseeable future.

But seen many girls, women, ladies, harlots, wenches etc, go flying down the field taking many people out.

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
I still didn't meed any lady on the sup-air field, but did on the woods, and at the end of the day their paint is the same as yours, their markers shoot as well as yours and they are nice targets to get down (as you are).