Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Chicks on the field :)

MARSHii

UWE PAINTBALL
Aug 10, 2011
Bristol(UK)
i play with female ballers and just treat them the same as everyone else..... obviously i feel sorry when i mug someone... thats if i ever do but at the end of the day they are choosing to play the game and its exactly the same for everyone else.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Women are fine to shoot when on the field ??
It`s the elderly over 65`s you shouldn`t shoot ?? AAhhhhh !!! Have pity ??

Reactions: Chaz987
Aug 26, 2013
There are numerous women in this sport that wouldnt think twice in beating your arse down. If there good enough to give it there good enough to take it.

Kelv-Pedro

#hashtagguy
Oct 20, 2013
In the Zone, Shredding FOOLS!
My misses plays paintball with us and it a part of the team.
We've had a women in the team for as long as I've played (9 years) and i tell you what, There bloody mean!
I've seen them take on some pretty hardcore hits and players. They don't take no bull on the field.
I know now not to hold back no matter what the player on a field, Maybe calm it down but never hold back.
I learnt the hard way, never again.

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
the more the merrier :)
my daughter used to play about six years ago but got fed up with the ( ooooooooh your a girl attitude ) so left the game, its good to see this has changed for the better and am trying to get her out on the field again .
women playing paintball...it can only be a good thing .(y)
tincs

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
the more the merrier :)
my daughter used to play about six years ago but got fed up with the ( ooooooooh your a girl attitude ) so left the game, its good to see this has changed for the better and am trying to get her out on the field again .
women playing paintball...it can only be a good thing .(y)
tincs
'Oh look, a girl' will always remain, but there is more maturity these days when women are seen, and they are more common in the game then they used to be